Enrollment Services Assistant (Full-Time)
The Enrollment Services Assistant supports Mexican American Catholic College’s (MACC) mission, reports to the Dean of Students, and provides comprehensive assistance with the entire enrollment processes by:
- Supporting MACC’s Degree Based Programs;
- Engendering a service-orientated atmosphere;
- Providing assistance to administrators, faculty, and students;
- Complying with the associated MACC policies and guidelines; and
- Helping to maintain the accuracy, integrity and security of the services and documentation associated with the entire enrollment process; while
- Assisting with:
- Domestic and international student admission;
- Financial assistance data;
- Transfer credit records;
- Course schedules records;
- Transcript requests;
- Student communication;
- Departmental forms; and
- Other duties, as assigned.
- SKILLS: Technically savvy and adaptive to ever-changing campus dynamics. Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish, especially in verbal and written communication. Technical proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- EDUCATION: High school diploma. 60+ credits from an accredited institution in any field of study, preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: Three years customer service experience, preferably in student services-higher education.
MACC is a Catholic institution of higher education. The successful candidate must respect and actively support MACC’s Catholic identity and mission. MACC is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants with inquiries may contact Ms. Clemencia Barrera at email@example.com; phone: 210-732-2156 ext. 7136.