Inquire about our programs
Interested in more information? Contact us.
Apply for admission
To apply for admission to one of our degree-based programs, please click here.
Apply for financial assistance
Limited institutional aid is available and MACC students are not eligible for federal aid. To apply for tuition assistance, click here. Students can apply each academic term.
Apply for housing accommodations
On campus housing is available. For more information, click here.
Register for classes
Students register in the Office of Degree Based Programs during their advisement appointment with the Dean of Students. Students cannot register without the Dean’s consent, and members of other organizations may have additional restrictions. Email the Dean of Students, Alma Alvarado to schedule an appointment.
Create and Log in to Populi
All students receive an automatic notification from our record system, Populi. Use it to create your password, login to Populi, and review your schedule. This is also where you’ll check your grades. Some instructors will also post assignments and additional resources there. You can also print your schedule to present it for help at the Bookstore.
Prepare for Classes
The Office of Degree Based Programs provides new students Orientation information. All students must attend as designated. During orientation, you will also have the opportunity to visit the bookstore to purchase your textbooks and obtain your MACC student ID card.
Thank you for your interest in the Mexican American Catholic College.
To apply for admission to one of our degree-based programs, please view the admission requirements below and submit the supporting documentation to the Office of Degree Based Programs (unless otherwise specified). Electronic forms are automatically sent to the Registrar upon clicking the ‘submit’ button. Applicants may submit hardcopies by visiting or mailing us at:
Mexican American Catholic College
DB – Registrar
PO Box 28185 / 3115 West Ashby Place
San Antonio, TX 78228-5104
- Application for Admission
- Application fee – $20
- Admission Essay
- Three reference letters
- Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Compliance Form – for applicants below the age of 22
- All official transcripts: Official copy of GED Certification or final HS transcript and official copies of all post-secondary transcripts
- SAT/ACT/TSI test completion, if not on HS or post-secondary transcript
Additional requirements for admission to the Collaborative Program with UIW
- Apply to UIW and submit required admission criteria.
Additional requirements for International Admission
- Addendum for International Applicants, Part B with the following, if applicable:
- Copy of marriage license (F2 spouse)
- Copy of birth certificates (F2 dependents)
- Affidavit of Support or Letter of Support:
- Form I-134 Affidavit of Support (domestic support)
- Bank documents
- Certified translation and official evaluation of foreign academic credentials
- Copy of:
- I-20 from current and all former schools
- evidence of medical insurance coverage